Pineapple Seersucker in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Pineapple Seersucker button-down shirt from Gitman Vintage is made from a super breathable seersucker fabric perfect for warm weather. The indigo-dyed shirt features a repeating pineapple pattern, and is offered in the classic short sleeve style. The fabric is cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage shirts feature a slim modern fit throughout the body, with a curved hemline at the waist
- Traditional short sleeve design
- Short collar, with two buttons in front and one in back
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- The Mill Issue No. 003: "Color Theory" Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 17.5" 9.25" 30" Medium 44" 18.5" 9.5" 31" Large 48" 19.5" 9.5" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today