Plaited Jersey Haori in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This haori from Blue Blue Japan is made from a heavy weight indigo dyed plaited jersey fabric. With wear, the fabric will fade creating a distinctly unique garment that flourishes with age. Built with a stole collar and resin top-button allowing for a versatile design, that can be worn open or closed.
- Relaxed fit
- Stole collar
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Two patch pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 42" 17" 24" 29.5" Large 45" 18" 25 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.