Attachment / KKA
Pleated Relaxed Trouser in Black
- Brand Info
- This trouser from Attachment makes use of a lightweight, flexible polyester twill fabric and a relaxed cut to create an extremely comfortable, yet sleek pant. The strong taper throughout the leg slims the silhouette while small accent details like the pleats and fabric belt give the piece a sophisticated look.
- Relaxed fit with strong taper
- Two embedded slant pockets, two welted back pockets
- Elastic waistband on back half
- Matching long fabric belt
- Zipper fly with clasp and button closure
- Smooth lightweight twill fabric
- 100% Polyester
- Made in Vietnam
- Model KP83-059
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 30" 14.5" 14" 10.75" 23.5" 7.35" 3 31.5" 14.5" 14.25" 11" 23.5" 7.5" 4 33" 14.75" 14.5" 11.35" 24.5" 7.75" 5 34" 15" 15" 11.5" 25" 8"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.