wings + horns
Polartec Shearling Sweatpant in Black
- Brand Info
- Inspired by shearling's natural hydrophobic state, these sweatpants from wings + horns are woven using genuine Polartec 300 series fleece. The sweatpants feature Polartec's acclaimed heat loss technology, which regulates warmth through a lofted fiber structure that uses thermal air pockets as insulation. Additionally, the faux-shearling fabric features water-repellant properties allowing the pants to dry quickly and resist saturation. Finished with flatlock stitching and in-seam hip pockets.
- Slim fit
- Made using temperature-regulated Polartec 300 series fleece
- Flatlock stitching
- Elastic cuffs and waistband
- Herringbone tape drawcord
- Single rear welt pocket
- Ribbed crotch gusset
- 100% polyester
- Made in Canada
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 30" 11" 11.5" 7.5" 28" 4.5" Medium 32" 11" 12" 8" 28.5" 5" Large 34" 11.5" 12.5" 8.5" 29.5" 5.25" X-Large 36" 12.25" 13" 9" 30" 5.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.