Potential 3-Way Backpack in Black
- Brand Info
The Potential 2.0 series from Master-Piece is a collection of functional bags built from the brand's proprietary MASTERTEX-07 CORDURA® fabric. The 3-Way Backpack is the largest in the series, complete with a versatile design that can be used either as a backpack or briefcase. The Potential series features water-resistant processing throughout, complete with leather trim and laminated tricot nylon. Additionally, all straps come fitted with the Outlast cushioning system, a temperature-regulated mesh originally designed for NASA. Fitted with assorted pockets and custom hardware.
- Large central compartment with interior mesh zip pockets
- Secondary exterior compartment at front with interior zip pockets
- Concealed laptop zip pocket at back
- Collapsable shoulder strap
- "MSPC" branded Japanese YKK zippers throughout
- Carrying handles at side
- Water-resistant leather trim
- Custom branded leather patch
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
- 32L capacity.
Approximately 21"L x 12.5"H x 7"W
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.