Potential Waist Bag in Red
- Brand Info
The Potential 2.0 series from Master-Piece is a collection of functional bags built from the brand's proprietary MASTERTEX-07 CORDURA® fabric. The bags feature water-resistant processing throughout, complete with leather trim and laminated tricot nylon. Additionally, all straps come fitted with the Outlast cushioning system, a temperature-regulated mesh originally designed for NASA. Fitted with assorted pockets and custom hardware.
- Large central compartment with velcro and mesh interior pockets
- Secondary exterior compartment
- Concealed flap compartment at front
- Adjustable waist/shoulder strap
- "MSPC" branded Japanese YKK zippers throughout
- Super heavyweight "MASTER-PIECE" engraved Nifco metal buckle
- Water-resistant leather trim
- Custom branded leather patch
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
Approximately 6"L x 12"H x 4"W
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.