Ranch Jacket in Indigo Nep
- Brand Information
- The Ranch Jacket from 3sixteen is the brand's limited reinterpretation on the iconic jacket style. Sewn using a sanforized 12oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric, the fabric features contrasting neps throughout that give the jacket a rugged texture. With wear, the jacket will age to a beautiful blue color reminiscent of the vintage Wrangler jackets synonymous with Americana. Finished with corduroy cuffs, single chest pocket, and hand warmer pockets.
- Tailored fit
- 12oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric
- Brushed weft to create super-soft interior
- Custom branded 3sixteen leather patch via Tanner Goods
- Single front button-closure chest pocket
- Canvas lined hand pockets
- Custom branded buttons and hardware
- Red and white selvedge detailing along placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16" 23" 26" Medium 41" 17" 23" 26.5" Large 42.5" 18" 23.75" 26.75" X-Large 44" 19" 24.5" 27.5" XX-Large 46" 19" 25" 27.75"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.