Ranch Jacket in Salt & Pepper
- Brand Information
- The Ranch Jacket from 3sixteen is the brand's reinterpretation on the iconic Western style. This installment is crafted using a lightweight Japanese denim that is made using twisted yarn for a textured salt & pepper effect. With wear, the yarn will poke through the surface creating a uniquely neppy jacket with a beautiful color. Finished with corduroy cuffs, single chest pocket, and hand warmer pockets.
- Tailored fit
- Lightweight Japanese denim
- Brushed weft to create super-soft interior
- Custom branded 3sixteen leather patch via Tanner Goods
- Single front button-closure chest pocket
- Canvas lined hand pockets
- Custom branded buttons and hardware
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 23" 25.5" Medium 42" 18.25" 24" 26.25" Large 44.5" 19" 24.25" 26.75" X-Large 45" 20" 25" 27.25" XX-Large 47.5" 20.5" 25.25" 27.5"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.