Ranch Jacket in Shadow Selvedge
- Brand Information
- The Ranch Jacket from 3sixteen is the brand's limited reinterpretation on the iconic jacket style. Sewn using 3sixteen's signature 14.5oz sanforized selvedge denim fabric, the interior of this jacket is extremely soft thanks to the trademark brushed weft - a staple on all 3sixteen denim. With wear, the jacket will age to the high-contrast electric blue hue the Shadow Selvedge fabric is famous for. Finished with corduroy cuffs, single chest pocket, and hand warmer pockets.
- Tailored fit
- 14.5oz "Shadow Selvedge" Japanese denim fabric - sewn exclusively for 3sixteen by Kuroki Mill of Okayama
- Brushed weft to create super-soft interior
- Custom branded 3sixteen leather patch via Tanner Goods
- Single front button-closure chest pocket
- Canvas lined hand pockets
- Custom branded buttons and hardware
- Red and white selvedge detailing along placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38.5" 16.5" 22.5" 25.75" Medium 40.5" 17.25" 23.25" 26.25" Large 42" 17.5" 23.5" 26.75" X-Large 45" 18.75" 24.25" 27.25"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.