"Rancher Shirt" in Indigo Jacquard
- Brand Info
- The Rancher Shirt from Rogue Territory is the Los Angeles brand's latest interpretation of the classic button-up. Made from a 6oz Japanese indigo-dyed fabric, the shirt features a rounded club collar and slimmed down silhouette for a more contemporary look. Finished with two rugged flap-pockets and natural corozo buttons.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- 6oz Japanese checkered fabric made from rotating weaves
- Rounded club collar
- Two flap-pockets at front
- Natural corozo buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 17.5" 25.75" 29" Medium 43" 18" 26.25" 29.5" Large 46" 19" 27" 30.5" X-Large 48" 20" 28" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.