Raw Seam Indigo Pocket Sweater
- Brand Info
- This sweater creates a vintage look through the use of raw seams that will fray over time. Combined with the indigo dye, this piece will gain more and more character as it is worn. FACTOTUM's pocket design is both unique and convenient, creating a sweater that is meant to worn hard and well loved.
- Standard, comfort-fit style
- Raw seams expose the edge of the fabric, fraying over time
- Single large pocket sewn on chest
- Indigo dye fleece fabric that will fade with wear and wash
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 42" 17" 24.5" 24.75" 46 43" 17.5" 25" 25.75" 48 45.5" 18" 25.5" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.