Rebirth Project Backpack in Olive
- Brand Info
The Rebirth Project collection is a three-way collaboration aimed at reviewing and minimizing the impact of humans on the environment. Master-Piece makes use of airbags from scrapped vehicles as the main body material, leather from deer and boar that have been exterminated as pests for the trim, and recycled PET plastics for structural material. For this series Master-Piece uses an extremely low water-use dying method to further reduce energy consumption. The backpack is a medium size bag which features an assortment of compartments throughout, adjustable shoulder straps, and top-of-the-line hardware.
- "AIRBACK" recycled 66 nylon airbag fabric
- Recycled 600d polyester (REGEN ® Fiber OECO-TEX standard 100)
- "INOCHIKA" deer leather trim
- Large central compartment with 2-way zip
- Three inner zip compartments
- Two large secondary front zip compartments
- Hidden side-entry zip compartment
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Custom metal hardware
- Japanese YKK zippers throughout
- Body: 100% nylon
- Structure: 100% polyester
- Trim: Deer Leather
- Made in Japan
- Model no: 02010-rp
Approximately 14"W x 18.5"H x 5"D
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.