Rebirth Project Shoulder Bag in Black
- Brand Info
The Rebirth Project collection is a three-way collaboration aimed at reviewing and minimizing the impact of humans on the environment. Master-Piece makes use of airbags from scrapped vehicles as the main body material, leather from deer and boar that have been exterminated as pests for the trim, and recycled PET plastics for structural material. For this series Master-Piece uses an extremely low water-use dying method to further reduce energy consumption. The shoulder bag is a small day-use bag which features a large central compartment, adjustable shoulder strap, and top-of-the-line hardware.
- "AIRBACK" recycled 66 nylon airbag fabric
- Recycled 600d polyester (REGEN ® Fiber OECO-TEX standard 100)
- "INOCHIKA" deer leather trim
- Large central compartment with mesh divider, 2 way zipper
- Large secondary front zip compartment
- Adjustable shoulder strap with easy-release clip
- Metal Japanese YKK zippers throughout
- Body: 100% nylon
- Structure: 100% polyester
- Trim: Deer Leather
- Made in Japan
- Model no: 02013-rp
Approximately 8"W x 11.5"H x 3"D
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.