Attachment / KKA
Relaxed Cut T-Shirt in Ice Grey
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Relaxed Cut T-Shirt uses an Indian cotton which is washed to give it a soft, worn-in feel. The new t-shirt style features an oversized fit that drapes well, and is slightly longer to be layered with outerwear. The lightweight and luxurious fabric pairs with the cut to make a perfect base tee.
- Relaxed fit
- Wrinkled/roping effect on sleeves, collar, and hemline
- Flat lock double-needle construction
- Straight cut hem
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model KJ91-060
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 42" 19.5" 8.75" 27.5" 2 44" 20" 9" 28.5" 3 46" 20.5" 9.25" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.