wings + horns
Reversible Alpha Vest in Black
- Brand Info
- This intricately designed vest from wings+horns is made using Polartec® quilted nylon fabric complete water-repellent coating and polyester insulation for cold weather. The fully reversible vest features a nylon flight satin reverse side, complete with dual patch pockets that have been expertly designed for use inside or out. Finished with signature wings+horns detailing.
- Slim, modern fit
- Genuine Polartec® Alpha® insulation fabric
- Combat quilted water-repellent exterior
- Two patch pockets
- Gunmetal snap buttons
- Exterior: 94% nylon, 6% elastane
- Reverse: 100% nylon
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Length Small 38" 15.5" 24.5" Medium 40" 16.25" 25.25" Large 43" 17" 26.5" X-Large 46.5" 17.75" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.