Reversible Bomber Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The Reversible Bomber Jacket from FACTOTUM is a lightweight bomber jacket made from a luxurious linen blend fabric. The jacket features a clean black exterior, paired with a mesh lined interior and contrasting violet splash design. The jacket is fitted with reversible Japanese YKK zippers and has no tags sewn in, allowing the jacket to be worn with either side out.
- Slim, modern fit
- Lightweight, breathable cotton/linen shell fabric
- Contrasting violet colored splash interior design
- Textured mesh detailing under arms
- Mesh lined body
- Japanese YKK reversible zipper
- Custom branded Japanese YKK Excella zipper pockets
- Ribbed collar and cuffs
- Shell: 57% cotton, 43% linen
- Interior: 70% cotton, 30% polyester
- Ribbing: 50% wool, 50% silk
- Collar: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Pocket lining: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 46 41" 18" 23" 24" 48 42" 18.5" 23.5" 24.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.