Reversible Insulated Coaches Jacket in German Camouflage
- Brand Info
- orSlow's inventive take on the classic Coaches Jacket is built using an insulted cotton base with a reversible design. The Japanese label pulls inspiration from military attire by employing a German flecktarn camouflage for the exterior, while electing for a stand collar placket as a nod to military formal wear. The jacket features snap button fastening, alongside a drawstring cinch waist for an adjustable silhouette.
- Reversible design
- Built from insulated cotton shell
- German flecktarn camouflage exterior
- Khaki reverse
- Snap button placket
- Two pockets on both sides
- Elastic cuffs at sleeves
- Drawstring cinch waist
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 43" 18.5" 24.25" 27" 3 44.5" 19.5" 25.25" 28" 4 46" 20" 25.75" 28.5" 5 48" 20.5" 26.25" 29"
- The antithesis of fast-fashion, orSlow is renowned for its unique brand of "slow fashion" -- a signature style that prioritizes construction and timeless designs in lieu of trends. With an emphasis on fabrics and leisurely fits, the Japanese brand presents a refreshingly simple military-inspired aesthetic that is easy to wear.