Rio Bronco Sneaker in Gravel Nautico
- Brand Info
- Veja's Rio Bronco is a sustainable running sneaker built from recycled materials. The sneaker's upper is constructed using a blend of Hexamesh, organic cotton and polyester, which allows the shoe to be breathable and water-resistant. The shoes sit atop a cushion sole made from a mixture of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazon, while recycled polyester lines the shoe's interior. Crafted in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Upper made from Hexamesh, organic cotton, polyester
- Cushion sole made from EVA and Amazonian wild rubber
- Vegan suede panelling
- Rubber Veja "V" logo at side
- Recycled polyester liner and insole
- Made in Brazil
- US Men's sizing.
These run small. Size up from your usual footwear size. For individual sizing advice, please send an email to email@example.com with a list of sizes that fit you well in different brands.
- With transparency at the forefront of each product, Veja has sustainably designed sneakers since 2004. The French label works closely with their Brazilian factory to craft shoes from an ensemble of natural and recycled materials, all minimally branded in vintage-inspired silhouettes.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.