Dark Supply Jacket
- Brand Info
- The Dark Supply Jacket from Rogue Territory is made from the same 13.5oz "Dark" denim fabric as its jeans counterpart. The fabric features a ton of visible texture despite its extra dark color. As this jacket ages, it will develop a high-contrast electric blue wear pattern in the arms, pockets, and anywhere that gets routine use.
- 13.5oz sanforized selvedge denim fabric from Nihon Menpu Mills of Okayama, Japan
- 4 exterior pockets
- Interior pockets clean finished with white bias tape
- Placket and interior pocket cut on selvedge
- Front welt pockets
- Chain-stitched seams
- Adjustable tabs on waistband
- Matte black crossed feather branded buttons
- Hand silk screened care instructions on interior
- Handmade in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38.5" 17" 24" 24" Medium 40.5" 17.5" 24.5" 24.5" Large 42.5" 18" 25" 25" X-Large 45.5" 19" 25.75" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.