Romeo & Juliet Hawaiian Shirt in Blue
- Brand Info
- The Romeo & Juliet shirt from Portuguese Flannel is a tropical Hawaiian-style shirt made using fabric from the brand's storied archive. The shirt pulls inspiration from both the 1968 and 1996 film adaptions of Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet story, with the former being represented through a royal all-over printed viscose fabric. The shirt combines this design with inspiration from Leonardo DiCaprio's character in the 1996 film, who famously wore printed Hawaiian style shirts in the Verona Beach setting. Equipped with a single chest pocket and corozo buttons.
- Relaxed fit
- Sewn using Portuguese viscose fabric
- Single front chest pocket
- Open collar design
- 100% viscose
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42.5" 17.5" 9.5" 27.5" Medium 45" 18.25" 10" 28.5" Large 47" 19" 10" 29.25" X-Large 50.25" 19.75" 10" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Helmed by fourth generation textile manufacturers António and Manuel Magalhães, Portuguese Flannel crafts contemporary shirts in northern Portugal's historic old towns. Inspired by the country's beautiful and diverse landscape, the craftsmen of Portuguese Flannel work exclusively with fabric from the brand's vast archive that spans nearly 90 years worth of history and materials.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.