Rude Button-Up Shirt in Brick
- Brand Info
- The "Rude" button-down shirt from Portuguese Flannel is a timeless flannel shirt made using fabric from the brand's storied archive. The shirt's irregular texture is soft and flexible, and features multi-colored neps throughout for a subtle splash of color. Fitted with a single chest pocket, and cut in a slim fit silhouette with a curved hem.
- Slim fit with curved hem
- Sewn using Portuguese nep cotton fabric
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.5" 23" 28" Medium 43" 17" 24" 29" Large 46" 18" 24.5" 30" X-Large 48.5" 18.75" 25" 30.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Helmed by fourth generation textile manufacturers António and Manuel Magalhães, Portuguese Flannel crafts contemporary shirts in northern Portugal's historic old towns. Inspired by the country's beautiful and diverse landscape, the craftsmen of Portuguese Flannel work exclusively with fabric from the brand's vast archive that spans nearly 90 years worth of history and materials.