Naked & Famous
"Rustic Nep Flannel" Button Down Shirt in Navy/Blue
- Brand Info
- This classic button-down shirt is made from a heavyweight Japanese brushed flannel fabric and features a classic check pattern. Blended with polyester for additional comfort, the custom fabric is rich with texture. Cut in the brand's new "Easy Shirt" fit, this flannel has a more generous silhouette and dropped shoulders. Finished with a classic button down collar and single chest pocket.
- Sewn in oldest existing shirt factory in North America, based in Quebec since 1894
- Heavyweight Japanese brushed flannel fabric
- The Easy Shirt fit from Naked & Famous is roomier through the body and arms, with back pleating and drop shoulders.
- Tonal buttons
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 25" 29" Medium 46" 18.5" 25" 29.5" Large 48" 19.5" 26" 29.5" X-Large 50" 20.5" 28" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.