Naked & Famous
"Rustic Nep Flannel" Button Down Shirt in Red
- Brand Info
- This classic button-down shirt is made from a heavyweight Japanese brushed flannel fabric and features a classic check pattern. Blended with polyester for additional comfort, the custom fabric is rich with texture that will continue to become more prominent with wear. The shirt is cut in a regular fit style and fitted with a classic button down collar and single chest pocket.
- Sewn in North America's oldest shirting factory (est. 1894)
- Heavyweight Japanese brushed flannel fabric
- Cut in the brand's regular fit "Easy Shirt" silhouette
- Tonal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 24.75" 29.25" Medium 44" 18.5" 25.5" 29.5" Large 46.5" 19.5" 26.25" 29.75" X-Large 50" 20.5" 26.75" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.