Sakura Hanaikada Cabana Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This handsome shirt from Blue Blue Japan is made from a breathable rayon and linen blended fabric. The shirt is adorned with a pattern depicting the Japanese term "hanaikada," symbolizing the flowing of sakura petals through water. Dyed in natural indigo, the shirt employs the traditional "bassen" discharge technique to create the design, and is equipped with mother of pearl buttons and a spread collar to round out the Summer style.
- Relaxed open-collar fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Sakura Hanaikada bassen print design
- Single chest pocket
- Mother of pearl buttons
- 70% rayon, 30% linen
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 150lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 17.25" 9.25" 27" Medium 43" 18" 9.25" 27" Large 45" 18.5" 9.75" 29" X-Large 46.5" 19.5" 9.75" 29.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.