"Samurai Cotton Project" Crewneck Sweater in Kuromame
- Brand Info
- Grown, harvested, and woven in Japan, this special edition sweater was originally conceptualized as a passion-project by Samurai Jeans founder Toru Nogami to produce a completely made in Japan denim from seed to stitch. Fittingly named the "Samurai Cotton Project," this project has created a new line of 100% Japan-made garments. Cherished for their beautiful fabrics and detail-oriented construction, this sweater reaches the pinnacle of that ethos. Woven using natural slubby cotton and dyed using natural black beans, the sweater is finished on a 60's vintage Union Special for an authentic vintage feel.
- Regular fit (Japanese Style)
- Heavy slub cotton fabric
- Vintage flat-felled seams
- Double-needle stitched collar
- Tonal stitching
- 100% cotton
- Origin of cotton: Sasayama, Hyogo, Japan
- Knitting: Wakayama, Japan
- Sewing and dyeing: Kyoto, Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 39" 17" 25.5" 25.5" Large 41" 17.5"
26" 26.5" X-Large 42" 18.5" 27.5" 27" XX-Large 43" 19" 28" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1997, Samurai of Osaka is among the most notable denim labels in the world. Inspired by the famous duel of 1612, Samurai channels the legend of warriors Sasaki Kojiro and Miyamoto Musashi to create warriors of their own through highly durable denim and intricate details.