"San Francisco" Floral Button Down Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This button-down shirt from BLUE BLUE features an indigo floral print that was inspired by the city of San Francisco. The fabric was dyed in genuine indigo with the floral pattern then applied via an indigo discharge technique. The shirt is fitted with large Mother of Pearl buttons, single chest pocket, and locker loop on the backside of the shirt for a true vintage look and feel.
- Indigo dyed, color will fade with wear
- Slim fit
- Single front chest pocket
- Short collar, with two buttons in front and one in back
- Locker loop on back
- Large Mother of Pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 39" 16.25" 24" 27.5" 2 41" 17" 24.5" 28.25" 3 42.5" 17.5" 24.75" 28.75" 4 44" 18.25" 25.25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.