Sanjuro Kimono JKT in Olive
- Brand Info
- A signature visvim® style, The Sanjuro JKT is a kimono-bomber hybrid sewn using a high density specially processed cotton fabric. Designed to get better with age, this jacket has undergone a natural garment-dye, allowing the item to develop unique characteristics over time. Inspired by Japanese workwear with a vintage Americana twist; this kimono is beautifully crafted with a cozy wool-blend fill similar to traditional Japanese Hanten coats and is accented by 1950's bomber jacket styled detailing. This iteration features zig-zag placket stitching, hand-painted detailing on the liner, and has undergone an enzymatic bio-treatment for a time-worn aesthetic.
- Regular fit
- Naturally dyed
- High density specially processed cotton fabric
- Two welt pockets at the waist
- Herringbone collar taping
- Steel snap buttons
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Fill A: 60% wool 34% polyester 6% rayon
- Fill B: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 45" 25.5" 13.5" 28" 3 47" 26" 14" 29"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.