Sashiko Band-Collar Shirt in Indigo Block
- Brand Info
- Made from an indigo-dyed fabric, this contemporary button-up shirt features a unique pattern atop the band-collar shirt style. The shirt uses a laser discharge process to produce an intricate design on the exterior of the shirt, complete with boro and sashiko-inspired detailing. The shirt is fitted with two chest pockets and a curved hem for a modern silhouette.
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Laser discharge print inspired by boro and sashiko repairs
- Single button band-collar style
- Two chest pockets
- Tonal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 16.5" 24.75" 28.5" 3 42.5" 17" 25" 29" 4 44.5" 17.5" 25.75" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.