Unconstructed Sashiko Blazer in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The fabric of choice for many of Japan's top martial artists, Sashiko fabric is known for its unmatched durability, and is widely used in protective gear for Judo, Kendo, and Aikido arts. This piece from SPELLBOUND turns this beloved Sashiko fabric into a traditional three-button blazer, featuring classic notch lapels, patch pocket detailing, and a slim and modern fit. All SPELLBOUND shirting is made using rare vintage machines and construction methods.
- Genuine Japanese Sashiko fabric
- Traditional, regular fit with unconstructed styling
- Indigo dyed - will fade with wear
- Three-button closure
- Rounded patch pockets at waist
- Single interior welt pocket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- The Mill Issue No. 003: "Color Theory" Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 17.5" 25.5" 27" 3 43" 18.25" 26.5" 28" 4 44" 19" 27" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- SPELLBOUND is a men's collection, influenced by details found in traditional work wear, military wear, and outdoor wear, and crafts garments with modern designs and clean silhouettes. The label was established in 1981 by Domingo Ltd which also makes other well know Japanese labels such as OMNIGOD and DMG. Every garment is made in Japan at the Domingo factories in Kojima, Okayama.