Pure Blue Japan
Sashiko Button-Up Shirt in Deep Indigo
- Brand Information
- This rugged button-up shirt from Pure Blue Japan is made from a Japanese sashiko fabric that has been blended with stretch for comfort and flexibility. The shirt has been dyed a deep indigo shade, which will fade to a high contrast blue with wear. The tailored shirt is fitted with a single chest pocket, chainstitch runoff, and the signature Pure Blue Japan indigofera leaf embroidery.
- Slim fit throughout body and arms
- Indigo garment dye, will fade with wear
- Single chest pocket at front
- Matte black resin buttons
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Style #: 2200
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 15" 25" 25.25" 3 39" 16" 26" 26.5" 4 41" 17" 26.5" 27.25" 5 43" 18" 26.5" 28.75"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.