Sashiko Aloha Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- FDMTL's take on the classic Hawaiian style shirt is built from a lightweight cotton fabric that has been indigo-dyed for a rich blue color. The shirt features a sashiko-inspired pattern that was created using a laser discharge process for a distinctive look. The shirt is cut in a relaxed fit with a straight hem, and features an open collar and tonal buttons.
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Relaxed body Hawaiian style shirt/li>
- Laser discharge print inspired by boro and sashiko repairs
- Tonal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 20" 8.75" 28" 3 43.5" 21" 9" 28.5" 4 45.5" 21.5" 9.75" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.