Pure Blue Japan
Sashiko Raglan Jacket in Double Indigo
- Brand Information
- The all-new Raglan Jacket from Pure Blue Japan is built using the brand's custom ultra heavyweight sashiko fabric that has been twice dyed in indigo for a rich color. The fabric marks the brand's first venture into sashiko, and features a heavily textured surface with a surprisingly comfortable interior feel. The jacket is designed in a classic chore jacket style with a bevy of pockets, and signature Pure Blue Japan detailing including the iconic indigofera lead embroidery.
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Heavily textured sashiko fabric, exclusive to Pure Blue Japan
- Oversized black resin buttons
- Two multi-use chest pockets, two patch pockets at waist
- Bartack reinforcement
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 16.5" 23" 27" 3 43" 17" 23.5" 28" 4 45" 18" 24" 29" 5 48" 19" 24.5" 30"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.