04-010 "Sashiko" Vest in Natural Indigo
- Brand Info
- The fabric of choice for many of Japan's top martial artists, Sashiko fabric is known for its unmatched durability, and is widely used in protective gear for Judo, Kendo, and Aikido arts. This vest from Momotaro turns this beloved Sashiko fabric into a traditional waistcoat design, featuring a 4-button closure, paired alongside a slim and modern fit. The vest has been dyed in natural indigo, giving it a rich blue color that will age with wear.
- Genuine Japanese Sashiko fabric
- Slim modern fit
- Dyed in natural indigo - will fade with wear
- Single coin pocket on left chest
- Vintage style cinch back design for slimmer silhouette
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Custom nickel buttons, 4-button closure
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Length 36 36" 13.25" 20.5" 38 38" 33.75" 21.5" 40 39" 14" 22.25" 42 40" 14.25" 23.25" 44 42" 15" 24.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.