Pure Blue Japan
Sashiko Work Pants in Double Indigo
- Brand Info
- These rugged pants from Pure Blue Japan are built using an ultra heavyweight sashiko fabric that has been twice dyed in indigo for a rich color. The pants mark the brand's first venture into sashiko through a custom-made fabric exclusive to Pure Blue Japan. Cut in a traditional work pant style, the trousers feature signature detailing including copper rivets and hardware and the iconic Pure Blue Japan indigofera lead embroidery.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Heavyweight sashiko fabric exclusive to Pure Blue Japan
- The "Relaxed Tapered" fit from Pure Blue Japan is designed with additional room in the top block and thighs and a strong taper from the lower knee down
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery on back right pocket
- Single carpenter style sling pocket at side
- Universal Japan zipper fly
- Exposed back pocket copper rivets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 30 30.5" 10.5" 11.5" 8.25" 34" 7.5" 32 32.5" 11" 12.5" 8.75" 34" 7.75" 34 34.5" 11" 13" 9.25" 34" 8.25" 36 36.5" 11.5" 13.5" 9.75" 34" 8.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.