Scarf Shop Coat in Black
- Brand Info
- FACTOTUM's latest coat innovates on the collarless style by adding a removable scarf. This gives the garment a wide range of wearable styles. The light fabric has a smooth touch, making it comfortable to wear and easy to toss over heavier layers. Together with top-of-the-line details and sewing, this coat speaks for FACTOTUM's commitment to design and quality.
- Collarless shop coat style
- Removable silk-like scarf, attached by YKK Excella zips and buttons
- Four button front
- Two flap-covered hand pockets at waist level
- Smooth, lightweight fabric
- Single back vent
- Body: 100% cotton
- Scarf: 55% cotton, 45% Cupro
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 39" 17" 24" 36" 46 41" 18" 24.5" 37" 48 43" 18.5" 25" 38"
Model is 6'2" 175 lbs wearing a size 48.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.