Scout Shirt in Tan
- Brand Info
- This modern take on the classic sportsman shirt from Freenote is crafted using a heavy 12oz cotton canvas from Yoshiwa mills of Japan. The shirt sports two large patch pockets and an extended collar stand, and is finished using 100% cotton made in USA thread.
- Regular fit
- 12oz Japanese canvas from Yoshiwa Mills, Japan
- Two utility pockets
- 1/8" double-needle stitch detailing throughout
- Bone fisheye buttons from Italy
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 19" 25.5" 28.5" Medium 44" 19.5" 26.5" 29.5" Large 46" 20" 27.5" 30.25" X-Large 48" 20.5" 27.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.