SDS20-01-OVS Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Cherished for their beautiful fabrics and detail-oriented construction, Samurai's shirting is crafted with the same level of expertise as the brand's denim. Sewn using a heavyweight indigo-dyed denim, this work shirt is built tough and heavy as per Samurai's standards. This installment is cut in a regular fit and features chain-stitched side seams, gusseted side vents, metal hardware, and custom detailing accentuating the brands uniquely Japanese ethos.
- International exclusive model
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed will fade with wear
- Heavyweight denim fabric
- Chain stitched side seams
- Double-needle stitched construction
- Dual chest pockets
- Gusseted side vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 42" 17.25" 24.75" 28" Large 43.5" 17.5" 25.5" 28.5" X-Large 45" 19" 26.25" 29.75" XX-Large 47" 19.5" 27" 30.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1997, Samurai of Osaka is among the most notable denim labels in the world. Inspired by the famous duel of 1612, Samurai channels the legend of warriors Sasaki Kojiro and Miyamoto Musashi to create warriors of their own through highly durable denim and intricate details.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.