"Sea to Sky" Insulated Bomber Jacket in Sky Grey
- Brand Info
- Reigning Champ's "Sea to Sky" series is the brand's performance collection made using DWR coated water resistant fabric. This classic bomber jacket is made from a blend of the Vancouver brand's signature stretch nylon fabric and genuine Polartec Alpha 120 insulation, the latter of which was originally developed for the United States Special Forces. The jacket features Polartec's acclaimed heat loss technology, which regulates warmth through a lofted fiber structure that uses thermal air pockets as insulation. Fitted with a custom two-way zipper and assorted detailing.
- Slim, athletic fit
- Made using Reigning Champ's signature stretch nylon fabric
- Insulated with quilted temperature-regulated Polartec Alpha 120 series fabric
- Articulated sleeves
- Inseam zip pockets
- Underarm gussets
- Custom two-way zipper
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Handcrafted in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25.25" 25" Medium 43" 17.5" 25.75" 25.5" Large 46" 18" 26.5" 27" X-Large 49" 19" 27" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Reigning Champ has been designing and manufacturing sportswear essentials in their Vancouver, BC factory since 2007. The brand creates timeless pieces designed to compliment athletic silhouettes and products from their sister brand, wings+horns. Each item from Reigning Champ is proudly made in Canada, and designed with the utmost attention to detail and simplicity. “Respect the details. Master simplicity.”