"Selkirk" Parka in Military Green
- Brand Info
- The Selkirk Parka from Canada Goose is a mid-length parkja made with premium duck down, a polyester/cotton shell, and super sturdy hardware. The jacket was designed for extreme weather conditions, by the brand of choice for researchers in Antarctica. The jacket features a bevy of pockets, zip closures, and compartments, to help keep all of your belongings sealed in the harshest of environments.
- Adjustable hood
- Removable real coyote fur trim
- Storm flap over center front zipper, secured with military buttons
- Two-way Japanese YKK zipper with Canada Goose pull
- One zip closure inset chest pocket
- Two fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Two drop in inner pockets, one zip closure inner pocket
- Recessed heavy-duty rib knit cuffs
- Outer shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Fill: 625 fill power premium duck down
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Choose one size down from your normal jacket for a slim fit, normal jacket size for a relaxed fit.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 39" 17" 26" 25" Small 42.5" 17.5" 27.5" 26" Medium 44" 18.5" 28" 27" Large 47" 19" 28.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.