Service Shirt in 15oz Selvedge Denim
- Brand Info
- The all-new Service Shirt from Rogue Territory is a reinterpreted shirt jacket made from the brand's signature 15oz proprietary Japanese selvedge denim. The shirt features a rugged design complete with two primary chest pockets alongside two hand pockets and sleek antique brass tack buttons. The shirt is designed for maximum fading potential, starting off extremely stiff and rigid for more defined creasing and a high-contrast hue with wear.
- 15oz sanforized Japanese proprietary selvedge denim
- Two rounded chest pockets, two hand pockets
- Vintage triple-needle stitching
- Antique brass tack buttons
- Selvedge placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25.75" 29" Medium 43" 17.5" 26.5" 30.5" Large 45" 18" 27" 30" X-Large 48" 18.5" 27.25" 31.25" XX-Large 51" 19.5" 28" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.