Service Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Service Shirt from Rogue Territory is a reinterpreted shirt jacket made from Japanese selvedge denim. The shirt features a rugged design built around two primary chest pockets, two hand pockets at the waist, and matte black tack buttons, with vintage triple-needle stitching throughout as a nod to the trade of classic workwear. The shirt is designed for maximum fading potential, starting off stiff and rigid for more defined creasing and a high-contrast hue with wear.
- Regular fit
- 15oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim
- Two rounded chest pockets, two hand pockets
- Vintage triple-needle stitching
- Matte black tack buttons
- Selvedge placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.75" 25.75" 29" Medium 41.5" 17.25" 26.5" 30" Large 44" 18" 27" 30.5" X-Large 47" 18.75" 27.25" 31" XX-Large 50" 19.5" 28" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.