"Seville" Sunglasses in Sky Blue
- Brand Info
The Seville sunglasses from Garrett Leight are a contemporary take on 1970's eyewear. The seasonal wire frame style sports a circular design ideal for medium face sizes, and comes decorated with a filigree bridge and fitted with CR-39 UV protected lenses for harsh sunlight. Comes with custom leather carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Handmade stainless steel frame with double rims
- Filigree bridge
- Sapphire gradient colored CR-39 pure glass lenses
- Stainless steel hinges and screws
- Polished acetate frame tips
- Anti-scratch coating
- Comes with hard leather case and cleaning cloth
48 Eye - 22 Bridge - 140 Temple. Unisex frame.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Garrett Leight launched his eponymous eyewear label in 2011. The son of Oliver Peoples' founder Larry Leight, Garrett utilizes a lifetime of eyewear industry experience to create a line of classic frames that embody the effortless style of the brand's Venice, California home. Each style is handmade and finished by expert craftsmen using the finest materials from Japan, Europe, and China.