Shawl Supply Jacket in Indigo Knit
- Brand Info
- The signature Supply Jacket from Rogue Territory has become a staple for the Los Angeles-based brand since its introduction in 2013. This cozy Fall installment is built using a heavyweight Japanese knit fabric. Dyed in indigo, this unique fabric bears a resemblance to denim but features a soft knit construction akin to a fleece sweater. The jacket is cut in a tailored fit and features a modified shawl collar alongside signature Rogue Territory detailing.
- Heavyweight Japanese knit indigo-dyed fabric
- Modified shawl collar
- Welt left chest pocket
- Interior right chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Natural herringbone twill tape hanger loop and collar
- Large horn buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 24.25" 23.75" Medium 42" 17.5" 24.75" 24.5" Large 44" 18.5" 25" 24.5" X-Large 46" 19" 25.25" 25.25" XX-Large 48" 19.5" 25.5" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.