Sherpa Denim Jacket in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- This classic denim jacket from Remi Relief blends the brand's signature vintage stye with a modified type-3 trucker jacket design. Built from Japanese denim, the jacket has been washed and distressed using the brand's special finish technique for a worn-in look and feel. The jacket comes fitted with a sherpa style liner for warmth, with fully-lined quilted sleeves and iron buttons.
- Tailored fit
- Washed Japanese denim
- Sherpa style liner across body
- Quilted sleeve liner
- Two pockets at front, two at waist
- Distressed iron buttons
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Liner: 65% polyester, 35% acrylic
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 44" 17" 26" 26.5" Medium 46" 18" 26.75" 27" Large 48" 18.75" 27.25" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.