Sherpa Jacket in Black Corduroy
- Brand Info
- This jacket from Naked & Famous outfits the classic Type-3 Trucker style with innovative fabric from the brand's Montreal factory archive. Built using a flexible two-way stretch corduroy, the jacket comes fully lined using a plush sherpa style liner for extra warmth in cold weather. Fitted with custom Naked & Famous hardware, leather patch, and tonal detailing for a sleek look this Fall.
- Slim fit
- Made from two-way stretch corduroy
- Traditional Type-3 jacket design with sherpa lined body and collar
- Two front chest pockets with button closure
- Custom branded buttons
- Button closure cuffs
- Leather patch sewn onto inside of jacket
- Exterior: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% acrylic
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.75" 24.5" 23.75" Medium 43" 18" 24.5" 24.5" Large 45" 18.5" 25.5" 24.5" X-Large 48" 19.5" 26" 24.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.