Sherpa Ranch Jacket in Army
- Brand Info
- This Ranch Jacket from Studio D'artisan is the eccentric Japanese brand's interpretation of the classic American style. Built using a rugged wool-blend fabric, the jacket comes fully lined using a plush sherpa style liner for extra warmth in cold weather. A pronounced double collar, Western styler zig-zag placket stitching, and distressed brass buttons complete the vintage rancher look.
- Slim modern fit
- Rugged wool-blend exterior
- Sherpa style liner across body
- Classic zigzag stitching along placket
- Vintage union made brass buttons
- Two extra large chest pockets<, two hand pockets at waist/li>
- Exterior: 46% wool, 38% cotton, 8% acrylic, 8% polyester
- Interior: 100% acrylic
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Style code: 4435
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 41" 17.75" 23.75" 27" 40 43" 16" 24.5" 28" 42 46" 19.5" 25" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.