Sherpa Wool Topcoat in Straw
- Brand Info
- This sophisticated winter coat from wings + horns is constructed using genuine sherpa wool for dependable warmth. Handpicked for its soft and fluffy texture, the jacket's high-pile sheep's wool was blended with stretch nylon for comfort and flexibility. Fitted with a smooth windproof lining, the jacket is finished with signature wings + horns details including articulated sleeves, in-seam pockets, and authentic horn pockets.
- Tailored fit
- Made using extra soft high-pile wool
- Windproof stretch nylon liner
- Articulated sleeves
- Genuine horn buttons
- Underarm gussets
- In-seam welt pockets
- Outer: 92% wool, 8% nylon
- Lining: 50% polyester / 50% nylon
- Contrast: 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25" 35" Medium 44" 18" 25.5" 36" Large 47" 19" 25.5" 37" X-Large 49" 19.5" 26.5" 38"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.