Sierra Granite Trail Soap
- Brand Info
This all-natural soap from Juniper Ridge captures the scent of the Sierra Nevada region of Northern California. The Trail Soap can be used as a body wash or hand soap. Comes in an 8oz bottle with hand-carved wooden cap.
- Fragrance distilled from plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and other natural ingredients found hiking in the California alpine backcountry.
- Scent profile: pine pitch, cedar boughs, glacier-fed rivers, sun-washed boulders, a cozy cabin in the Sierra Nevada with the smell of winter right around the corner.
- Crafted in small batches using steam-distillation, enfleurage, tincture, and infusion.
- Hand-carved wooden cap.
- Ingredients: saponified organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils, plant sap/juice, tree pitch, steam-distilled essential oils, lichen infusion, bark/root/soil distillations.
- Note: Due to the nature of this product we cannot accept any exchanges or returns.
Juniper Ridge is the world's first and only wild fragrance company. Since 1998, Juniper Ridge has been distilling colognes and perfumes from real plants, bark, moss, mushrooms, and tree trimmings found hiking the backcountry. Every ingredient used is 100% natural and harvested in a sustainable manner. "We put the mountains in a bottle. Go there."
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.