SIN18-01 Rope Dyed Flannel in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Cherished for their beautiful fabrics and detail-oriented construction, Samurai's shirting is crafted with the same level of expertise as the brand's denim. Built tough using thick indigo-dyed yarn, this shirt features a prominent cotton slub that will fade and develop unique characteristics with wear. This installment is cut in a regular fit and features chain-stitched sideseams, gusseted side vents, asymmetrical chest pockets, and custom detailing accentuating the brands uniquely Japanese ethos.
- International exclusive model
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed will fade with wear
- Heavy cotton slub fabric
- Chain stitched side seams
- Double-needle stitched construction
- Gusseted side vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 41" 16.5" 24.25" 27" Large 42" 17.5" 25.5" 28.25" X-Large 43" 18" 25.75" 29" XX-Large 45" 18.75" 27" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1997, Samurai of Osaka is among the most notable denim labels in the world. Inspired by the famous duel of 1612, Samurai channels the legend of warriors Sasaki Kojiro and Miyamoto Musashi to create warriors of their own through highly durable denim and intricate details.