SJ091D "Going to Battle" 7oz Selvedge Denim Work Shirt in Faded Indigo
- Brand Info
- This installment in Momotaro's "Going to Battle" series is made from a sturdy 7oz selvedge denim fabric, sewn with vintage triple needle construction. The shirt features a slim cut with white "Going to Battle" stripes silkscreened onto the left arm. The shirt has been pre-washed and distressed in key areas for an authentic worn-in look.
- 7oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric with one wash
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength
- Slim, modern fit
- Triple needle construction
- Two rounded chest pockets, with single pen slot
- Metal buttons
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 38" 16.5" 25" 27.5" 40 40" 17.25" 25.25" 28" 42 42" 18" 25.5" 29.5" 44 44" 19" 25.75" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.